WE ALL WANT OUR BUSINESSES TO BE MORE PROFITABLE. THE QUESTION IS HOW DO WE GET THERE AND HOW DO WE KEEP IT? THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE… IMAGE AND REPUTATION MANAGEMENT.
The first thing that has to happen is that the business must change their mindset and reconstruct some core beliefs beginning with the dollar for dollar theory. The dollar for dollar theory is when one thinks that for every dollar I spend I am going to get a dollar or less in return when in reality, and when done right, the return on every dollar should be getting ten times the investment. Yes you read that right… you spend $50,000 in marketing you should be getting back $500,000 in return. This is the reason why you see several fortune 500 companies spend millions of dollars in marketing, even the silliest of them bring high results.
Most of us have seen the 90 second dollar shave club commercial (if you haven’t watch it here: https://youtu.be/ZUG9qYTJMsI). Within a few weeks they had over 3 million views and had over 100,000 people sign up making them a multi-million dollar company in less than a year. So what did they do? They created a funny commercial that related to practically everyone, addressed a big pain point in shaving, and when they launched the advertisement they used social sites like Facebook to get the word out. Consumers liked what they saw and advertised it for them by “sharing” the ad. It is campaigns like these that bring in the big bucks. Invest wisely and when possible leave it to the pros.
Consumers are visually stimulated to buy, trust, and do business with you. Image is everything. From the color and thickness of the fonts, the ease of the visual flow of your logo, to the words you choose to use in your campaigns all these factors will have an emotional effect on your consumers and impact how they respond to you. In today’s age everything is becoming more modern and simplistic. Your branding should flow with the trends you see in fashion, art, and architecture and if it’s not you should consider contacting a professional!
IF A BUSINESS IS NOT GETTING HIGH RETURNS IN THEIR CAMPAIGNS THERE NEEDS TO BE A CHANGE IN STRATEGY. SO WHAT A COMPANY TO DO?
- The brand MUST match the content. Avoid armatures and hire professionals sounds cliché, but it will impact the end result. You must be able to convey your brand and your mission in the content you release. Remember just because you have a good video doesn’t mean that you have a good brand.
- Use the content!!! Having content and not using it will not bring more profits or new consumers. Often times companies, especially smaller companies, just don’t have the time to manage the marketing workload. This is where hiring a full service company can maximize your ROI and take over the stress of managing the campaigns.
- Invest the money into your company. You’ve heard it before “You must spend money to make money”. Think long term and envision all the new equipment, talent, and benefits you will be able to have with your returns.
NOW THAT YOU HAVE THIS INFORMATION IT’S TIME TO ASK YOURSELF THIS ONE QUESTION. “IF THE 20 YEAR OLD VERSION OF YOURSELF IS LOOKING AT YOUR BRANDING RIGHT NOW IN TODAY’S AGE WOULD YOU BE DRAWN TO YOUR OWN COMPANY?”. IF NOT IT’S TIME TO CONTACT THE PROFESSIONALS FOR A FACELIFT.
Choosing the right company to take charge of your branding and marketing is one of the most important decisions you can make in business. You have so many options out there from doing it in house to hiring a professional firm to take charge. When going through this process use these suggested guidelines.
- The company should be objective and have a “I am your consulting partner not your friend.” Attitude
- They are honest with you about your current process
- They are constructive not offensive
- They are able to give you a full service proposal that includes areas you didn’t even consider
filmMED’s average return on investment for clients ins 500% and 20% increase on profits on average.
Ready for a free Brand Consultation? Contact us today at makesomething@filmMED.com