Modification of Terms.
FilmMED reserves the right to discontinue or make changes or updates with respect to the Web Site or the Content of the Web Site at any time without notice.
Copyright and Trademarks.
Links to Third Party Websites.
Links on the Web Site to third party websites are provided only as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Web Site. FilmMED does not control or endorse any such third party websites. You agree that FilmMED and its affiliates will not be responsible or liable for any content, goods or services provided on or through these outside websites or for your use or inability to use such websites. You will use these links at your own risk. You are advised that other websites on the Internet, including third party websites linked from this Web Site, might contain material or information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate; or that is inaccurate, untrue, misleading or deceptive; or that is defamatory, libelous, infringing of others’ rights or otherwise unlawful. FilmMED expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content, legality, decency or accuracy of any information, and for any products and services, that appear on any third party website. FilmMED recommends that you make yourself aware of and read the legal and privacy notices of all other websites that you visit.
Disclaimer of Warranties.
FilmMED strives to provide accurate and up-to-date material on this Web Site. However, we make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or timeliness of the Content on this Web Site.
YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEB SITE AND THE CONTENT CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. FilmMED EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. FilmMED MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (I) THE WEB SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEB SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (IV) THE WEB SITE IS FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE WEB SITE WILL BE CORRECTED. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES.
SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT PERMIT CERTAIN DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE EXCLUSIONS ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, WE DISCLAIM WARRANTIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
Disclaimer of Damages and Limitation of Liability.
NEITHER FilmMED OR ITS AFFILIATES SHALL UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF, IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE OR ANY MATERIAL, OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE YOU ACCESS THROUGH A LINK FROM THIS WEB SITE, OR ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE. THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF BUSINESS, ECONOMIC LOSS OR LOSS OF PROFITS), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FilmMED HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE OR LOSS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE ALL CLAIMS AGAINST FilmMED AND ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS AND PROGRAMMERS THAT MAY ARISE FROM YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF THIS SITE.
Indemnification and Release.
If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release FilmMED and its affiliates from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Activity.
As a condition of your use of this Web Site, you agree not to use the Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions. You further agree that you are responsible for your use of and communications on the Web Site. You agree not to post on or transmit through this Web Site any unlawful, infringing, threatening, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, indecent, offensive, hateful or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including any material that encourages criminal conduct or conduct that would give rise to civil liability, violates the privacy rights of others, infringes others’ intellectual property rights or otherwise violates any applicable local, state, national or international law. You agree not to use this Web Site in any manner that interferes with its normal operation or with any other user’s use and enjoyment of the Site. You agree to use reasonable efforts to scan and remove any viruses or other contaminating or destructive features before submitting any material.
- Shut-down of Web Site.
FilmMED reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Web Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice or consent. FilmMED and its affiliates shall have no responsibility or liability for failure to store or delete any Content or User Content submitted to the Web Site.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution.
- No Waiver.
Last Update: March 26, 2017
Customer Service Policy Providing Goods and Services to Persons with Disabilities.
About FilmMED: FilmMED is an interactive agency specializing in digital business to create products and services that transform organizations for the digital economy, and integrated marketing to build brands and drive sales with a cross-channel, digital-led approach to communication. FilmMED creates experience that transform brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives better.
Our Commitment: FilmMED is committed to providing its goods and services in a way that respects the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities. We are also committed to giving persons with disabilities the same opportunity to access our goods and services allowing them to benefit from the same services, in the same place and in a similar way as other users.
Providing Goods and Services to Persons with Disabilities:
FilmMED is committed to excellence in serving all customers including persons with disabilities and we will carry out our functions and responsibilities in the following areas:
- Communication – we will communicate with persons with disabilities in ways that take into account their disabilities. Employees who deal with customers will be trained on how to interact and communicate with persons with disabilities.
- Telephone Services – we are committed to providing fully accessible telephone services to our customers. Employees communicating with customers by telephone are trained to use plain language and speak clearly. They are also familiar with telephone technologies intended for persons with disabilities. We will offer to communicate with customers by e-mail or other acceptable forms of communication if telephone is not suitable to their communication needs or is not available.
- Assistive Devices- we are committed to serving persons with disabilities who use assistive devices to obtain, use or benefit from our goods and services. We will ensure that our staff are trained and familiar with various assistive devices that may be used by customers with disabilities while accessing our goods and services.
- Billing – we are committed to providing accessible invoices to all our customers. For this reason, invoices will be provided in the following formats upon request: hard copy, large print, e-mail. We will answer any questions customers may have about the content of their invoices in person, by telephone or e-mail.
Use of Service Animals and Support Persons.
FilmMED is committed to welcoming persons with disabilities who are accompanied by a service animal on the parts of premises that are open to the public or other third parties. We will also ensure that staff are properly trained on how to interact with persons with disabilities who are accompanied by a service animal. While visiting the FilmMED offices, it is the responsibility of the person with a service animal to control the animal at all times.
We are committed to welcoming persons with disabilities who are accompanied by a support person. At no time will a person with a disability who is accompanied by a support person be prevented from having access to his or her support person while on the premises. No issues related to privacy will be discussed while the support person is present without expressed authorization from the person with disability.
Notice of Temporary Disruption.
FilmMED will make all reasonable effort to provide customers and employees with notice in the event of planned or unexpected disruption in the facilities or services usually used by persons with disabilities. The notice will include information about the reason or the disruption, anticipated duration, and a description of alternative facilities/services if available.
FilmMED will ensure that the signs and notices will be clearly laid out, of sufficient size and easily readable.
The end goal of FilmMED is to meet and surpass customer expectations when serving customers with disabilities. Comment on our services regarding how well those expectations are being met are welcomed and appreciated.
Feedback regarding the way FilmMED provides services to persons with disabilities can be made to:
hello@filmMED.com and by phone at 1-855-filmMED.
Modifications to Policies.
We are committed to developing customer service policies that respect and promote the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities. No changes will be made to our policies without first considering the impact on persons with disabilities.
Any FilmMED policy that does not respect and promote the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities will be modified or removed.
Information and Communications Standards.
Commitment: FilmMED is committed to making company information and communications accessible to all persons with disabilities. FilmMED will incorporate new accessibility requirements under the Information and Communication Standard to ensure all communication systems and platforms are accessible and are provided in accessible formats the meet the needs of persons with disabilities.
- Emergency Procedure, Plans or Public Safety Information.
Commitment: FilmMED is committed to providing and maintaining premises that respect the dignity of persons with disabilities.
Action Taken: FilmMED’s Health and Safety policies include procedures for Emergency Evacuation. These can be made available in accessible format or with appropriate communication supports upon request.
- Feedback, Accessible Formats and Communication Supports Existing processes for receiving and responding to feedback are accessible to persons with disabilities by various accessible formats including telephone, written letter, in person and e-mail. Other formats are available upon request.
- Accessible Websites and Web Content FilmMED will ensure all internet websites and web content under our direct control and conform with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level A and increasing to Level AA as per the IASR Requirements.
Commitment: FilmMED is committed to fair and accessible employment practices that attract and retain employees with disabilities. This includes providing accessibility across all stages of the employment cycle.
Planned Action: In accordance with the IASR, FilmMED will do the following:
Recruitment General: FilmMED will notify employees and the public of the availability of accommodation for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment process: This will include:
- A review and, as necessary, a modification of existing recruitment policies, procedures and processes.
- Specify accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities on website and job postings.
- Work with suppliers to ensure external web pages are compliant with the Information and Communication Standards under the IASR’s requirements.
Recruitment and Selection:
FilmMED will notify job applicants, when they are individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process that accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used in the assessment/selection process.
This will include:
- A review and, as necessary, medication of existing recruitment policies, procedures and processes.
- Inclusion of availability of accommodation as part of the notice when scheduling and interview and or assessment.
- Where a selected applicant requests accommodation, FilmMED will consult with the applicant and arrange for the provision of suitable accommodations in the manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability
Notice to Successful Applicants When making offers of employment, FilmMED will notify the successful applicant of its policies for accommodating employees with disabilities. This will include:
- A review and, as necessary, medication of existing recruitment policies, procedures and processes.
- Inclusion of notification of FilmMED’s policies on accommodating employees with disabilities in offer of employment letters.
Informing Employees of Supports.
In accordance of the IASR, FilmMED will inform all employees of policies that support employees with disabilities, including, but not limited to, policies on the provision of job accommodations that take into account an employee’s accessibility needs due to a disability. This will include:
- Informing current employees and new hires of FilmMED’s policies supporting employees with disabilities, including, but not limited to, policies on the provision of job accommodations that take into account an employee’s needs due to disability.
- Incorporate the supporting policies as part of the Orientation for new employees that will be provided to employees as soon as practicable after they begin employment.
- Keep employees up to date on changes to the existing policies on job accommodations with respect to disability.
- Where an employee with disability so request it, FilmMED will provide or arrange for provision of suitable accessible formats and communications supports for information that is needed in order to perform the employee’s job as well as information that is generally available to employees in the workplace
- In meeting the obligations to provide the information that is set out in the paragraph above, FilmMED will consult the requesting employee in determining the suitability of an accessible format and communication support
Workplace Emergency Response Information.
Commitment: Where FilmMED is aware that an employee has a disability and that there is need for accommodation, individualized workplace emergency response information will be provided to the employee as soon as possible.
Action Taken: As of January 2017, the following measures have been implemented:
- Individualized workplace emergency response information can be developed for employees with disabilities, where necessary.
- Where required, FilmMED provides assistance to specific disabled employees, with the disabled employees’ prior consent, to help them evacuate the workplace in case of an emergency or disaster.
- Individual emergency plans will be communicated to the employees’ respective managers and FilmMED’s JHSC , on an “as needed basis.”
On an ongoing and regular basis, and as per the applicable terms of the IASR, FilmMED will review and assess general workplace emergency response procedures and individualized emergency plans to ensure accessibility issues are addressed.
Documented Individual Accommodation Plans/Return to Work Process.
Commitment: FilmMED will ensure that corporate policies surrounding accommodation and return to work are followed, documented and in compliance with the requirements of the IASR.
- FilmMED’s existing policies include steps that FilmMED will take to accommodate an employee with a disability and to facilitate an employee’s return to work after absenteeism due to disability.
- FilmMED will review, assess and standardize all policies to ensure that they include a process for the development of documented individual accommodation plans for employees with a disability, if required.
- FilmMED will ensure that the process for the development of documented individual accommodation plans includes the following elements, in accordance with the provisions of the IASR.
- FilmMED will include in the process the manner in which the employee requesting accommodation can participate in the development of the plan.
- FilmMED will include in the process the means by which the employee is assessed.
- FilmMED will include in the process the manner in which FilmMED can request an evaluation by an outside medical or other expert, at FilmMED’s expense, to assist in determining how accommodation can be achieved.
- Steps are in place to protect the privacy of the employee’s personal information.
- FilmMED will outline the frequency in which individual accommodation plans will be reviewed and updated and the manner that this will be done.
- FilmMED will provide the employee with the reasons for the denial if individual accommodation is denied.
- FilmMED will include in the process the means of providing the individual accommodation plan in a format that takes into account the employee’s accessibility needs.
- If individual accommodation plans are established, FilmMED will ensure they include the individualized workplace emergency response information that is required and any information regarding accessible formats and communication supports that have been provided or arranged, in order to provide the employee with necessary information.
- FilmMED will ensure that the return to work process as set out in it’s existing policies outlines the steps we will take to facilitate the employee’s return to work after a disability related absence, outlines the development of a written individualized return to work plan, and requires the use of individual accommodation plans, as discussed above, in the return to work process.
Performance Management, Career Development and Redeployment.
Commitment: FilmMED will take into account the accessibility needs of employees with disabilities, as well as accommodation plans:
- When using its performance management process in respect to employees with disabilities.
- When providing career development and advancement to its employees with disabilities.
- When redeploying employees with disabilities.
Planned Action: In accordance with the IASR, FilmMED will:
- Review, assess and, as necessary, modify existing policies, procedures and practices to ensure compliance with IASR.
- Take into account the accessibility needs of employees with disabilities, as well as individual accommodation plans, when using performance management tools.
- Take into account the accessibility needs of employees with disabilities when providing career development and advancement to its employees with disabilities, including notification of the ability to provide accommodations on internal job postings.
- Take into account the accessibility needs of employees with disabilities when redeploying employees, including review and, as necessary, modification of employee transfer checklist.
This document is available in accessible formats upon request.