- By Ben Nelson
- April 1, 2017
- Brand Health
If You are not on Video, You’re not Relevant
If business doesn’t use video marketing, that’s like going to a gym sitting on a bench and then hoping for results without any effort. We’ve got you covered. filmMED can be your source for both creative content + video marketing. Learn More about our monthly Video packages to stay up-to-date and relevant in your market.
9 REASONS TO INCLUDE VIDEO TO YOUR DIGITAL STRATEGY.Youtube is now the world’s second most popular search engine processing 3 billion searches a month. Bing, Yahoo, Ask and AOL combined can’t even touch those search results. It’s not surprising that the top search engine and the owner of YouTube is Google. These are just a few reasons why video marketing is the biggest source for global brands to market. But what does this mean for you and your business? Here are 9 reasons why your company should be including video marketing on your ‘to do’ list for 2015.
- YouTube processes 3 billion searches a month.
- One minute of video is equal to 1.8 Million words.
- 80% of Internet users recall watching a video ad on a website they visited in the past 30 days.
- 75% of users visit the company’s website after viewing a video.
- Visual data is processed 60,000 times faster by the brain than text and 65% of your audience are visual learners.
- 86% increase in conversions on landing pages that included videos.
- Videos increase people’s understanding of your product or service by 74%.
- 80% of your online visitors will watch a video, while only 20% will actually read content.
- 74% of all Internet traffic in 2017 will be video.
- 0 Comments
- 878 views
- marketing, seo, Video, video marketing